Wednesday, October 26, 2011

James Zogby: analyzes the Arab world

This guy has been a joke for decades now.  I have been used to him saying dumb things over the years: I never had a problem with him saying dumb things.  In fact, in 1993 when he praised the appointment of Martin Indyk (who later hired his son--a nice kid who introduced himself to me once when I debated an Israeli occupation professor at Georgetown University), I called him and said: you are free to say dumb things as much as you want, but just don't do that in the name of Arab-Americans.  (He invited me to lunch, and I declined).   He now analyzes the Arab world and provide views and opinions for the pleasure of the Abu Dhabi royal dynasty.   He seems to be able to produce figures that fit into the policies of House of Nahyan.